More and more companies across business industries are committing to reducing their impact on the environment, by creating environmentally conscious workplaces. This means having policies and programs in place that encourage green behaviours.
We at Shish have taken a pledge to go green and have taken following measures to implement the same
25% of the total energy consumed by us is renewable.
- Implemented a recycling program
- Conserve energy within the office
- Promote a paperless office
- Support green vendors
- Reduce by reusing
- Invest in office plants
- Conserve human energy
- Encourage sustainable transportation
- Get outside and volunteer
- Make green thinking a key part of your company culture